Join our e-mail list and keep updated
on upcoming sales and events.
Copyright © 2014 Fitch Estate Sales. All rights reserved.
Fitch Estate Sales service is all inclusive! Simply decide which items you and your family would like to keep, we will do the rest. We make it that easy.
- Our initial consultation is FREE and educational.
- Our sales are heavily promoted through our website, email list, and area-specific classified newspaper advertising. We also take advantage of all social media and internet advertisement to get as many clients notified about the sale.
- Our skills in staging, organization, and research insure an organized and profitable event. RESEARCH is the KEY. Rachel Fitch is a certified appraiser and while the team is making sure everything looks beautiful, she is making sure all the valuable items are uncovered and priced appropriately.
- Our sales are conducted with respect, dependability, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Our sales are secure and managed by our responsible staff.
- Fitch Estate Sales is insured to $2,000,000 and Bonded for $100,000.
- Our network of loyal buyers reliably attend our sales, because we pride ourselves in NO PRESALES.
- Our standard policy, is to include with your final proceeds, the daily cash register reports and a sales log of items that sold for $25 or more. If you need a more detailed listing, we can do that for you, too!
After the sale is completed, our service removes everything from the home by donating it to the charity of your choice. With a sales rate of 95% of the household contents, donating the left overs is an easy choice. We then sweep and vacuum. The home is left empty and ready for the next step.
Fitch Estate Sales is the best choice to maximize the financial value of most items found in an estate. An Estate Sale is the most direct way to sell personal property to the general public. We do everything needed to maximize values, allowing you the freedom to attend to your other responsibilities.
We know we can help you, and by they way, we're not scared of anything.
For a Free Consultation for an Estate Sale in the Hill Country call 830.257.8482
838 Sidney Baker, Kerrville TX 78028